Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Faith

こんばんは!
As you know, this story is the first book of the Pan Saga.
The next story is Faith which I already wrote in my messy scribbly notebook of vast confusion that is currently being transfered to the internet. The is story takes place a year after the events in Believe with a twist or should I say, foreshadow of how the storyline is going to progress past the saga. From now on, most of my stories will not be as big as this one. ( I am planning on writing the entire series before I graduate high school thank you very much ;P)
Here is the brief plot of Faith (from fanfiction):
After Elysie's journey to Neverland, she discovers a boy that may be the one and only Peter Pan. But, the Skeleton comes back from the dead with the Others and are planning on taking the world's second largest starstuff supply in an isolated island, Berk.

Haha, did you notice the twist :P.
Here are the links of where you can read Faith:
Blogger: pan-faith.blogspot.com
Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10017766/1/Faith
Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/37045757-faith?d=ud

No comments:

Post a Comment