Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Chapter 35: Star Light


We silently boarded off the ship and waited for the next ship with the rest if the group. 
Soon enough, we saw Melana and Uncle Mike come into view.
“What do you think happened, Dad?” I asked.
“He might have preserved Neverland in starstuff,”he replied.
“What happens when you preserve something with starstuff?”
“It comes to a standstill. From as far as I know, the entire island is dormant until further notice,”Jiang explained.
I nodded my head. The clouds that rained down earlier cleared up and a starry sky shone brightly. There were two stars that looked exactly like the second star to the right. 
I smiled sadly.
See you soon, Peter.
My dad hugged me and said,”Let’s go home.”
Park music started to play a song as we walked away:

Star light
Star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish, I may
I wish, I might
Have the wish 
I wish tonight
We’ll make a wish and do as dreamers do
And all our wishes
Will come true

No comments:

Post a Comment